Thursday 12 June 2014

Gala Party Look

My faculty organised its' first ever gala party and I obviously couldn't miss it. As my friend said, "if you miss the first then don't even bother going to the second" (maybe it doesn't need to be that extreme). But we all know the follow up parties are always going to be compared to the first one and if you missed it then you will never know how much it has improved! More important than that, it was a way to have fun after all the hardwork from classes. We definitely deserved it.

After planning with my friends how we were going to prepare ourselves before the party and where we were going to stay after it, there was only one thing missing and, in my opinion, the most exciting: what were we going to dress?!

I was window shopping with my mum in ZARA when we spotted the perfect dress; a white maxi dress with a strappy low back.
(Click HERE if you want to have a better look at it)
I thought the look was missing something so I added a necklace that a friend kindly borrowed and I believe it really made a difference. The necklace was made by said friend so it's one of a kind :)
As for makeup, I went for something simple - black eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.
Eyeliner - Bellaoggi Glossy Liner (top) and Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner (bottom)
Mascara - Avon Colortrend mascara
Lipstick - YesLove lipstick 210
The party started around midnight and we danced until 4am, my legs were literally aching! It was one of those nights that I will always remember and cherish.

Happy Thursday! x

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous!!! SO pretty <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely!!! That is awesome that you had such a beautiful and special necklace to wear as well :)
    englishbrkfstt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete