Friday 30 May 2014

TRESemmé Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I have had blonde highlights on my hair for two years now and it has been a chore to find a shampoo and conditioner that make my hair look alive and shiny whilst protecting its' colour. Usually they make my hair look lifeless and it doesn't take long until it needs washing again. That was, until I decided to try the TRESemmé range for colour treated hair.
It says on the bottle that it protects colour for 40 washes and I have already noticed a HUGE difference. My hair is really soft and loose and it smells sooo good, salon like!
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner because my hair had a few split ends and I reckon it needed treatment (also the products were 50% off). When you buy the shampoo it is recommended that you buy the conditioner as well for a maximum colour protection, precisely what I need. Considering the size of the bottles it should last you a few months.
I always wash my hair first so, the way I do it is, I start by applying the shampoo by massaging it all over my hair (which takes a while because I have long hair) and then I rinse the best I can.
Afterwards I apply the conditioner, paying special attention to the ends of my hair and working upwards, and I leave it acting for 2-3 minutes.
If you are having problems dealing with your coloured hair then I highly recommend these two products. Hope they work as good with you as they did with me.

Happy Friday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment