Friday 10 January 2014

Social Media Icons

First blog post of 2014, woohoo! Hope everyone is having a wonderful start of the year, I can't complain myself!

I'm starting the year by renovating my blog; a change here and there makes everything look new and fresh! (so many exclamation points, ahh!)
I decided to add some social media icons to the sidebar so it's easier for you to follow me. Being the noob I am, I couldn't have done it without the aid of the wonderful person who took some of her time off to record a video of how it is done. I will leave it down here incase you, too, need some help.


It was easier than I thought it would be and I'm really pleased with the final result. I got my icons off of THIS site whose owner kindly let me download it for free and you too can get it if you would like! Just don't forget to give them some recognition, they deserve it.

That being said, if you look to your right side you will see my beautiful icons that will redirect you to my Youtube, Twitter or Instagram account (there's also the Bloglovin' button if you're feeling nice!).

Until next time ;)

Happy Friday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment