Friday 1 November 2013

October Favourites | 2013 ❤

This month I was overwhelmed with essays and tests so I didn't have much time to sit down and type a new post. I'm afraid this won't change much in the next months so bare with me.

At the beginning and end of this month my family celebrated two birthdays: my mother's (6th) and mine (28th). She opted to invite her closest friends over and have a mini-party for her birthday while I decided to go out to dinner. You can read more about my birthday HERE.
Another good thing this month was one of my best friends moving in with her boyfriend! They found a cozy little flat which is 5/10 minutes away from my house. They invited me and the rest of our friends over for lunch after they settled in and we had the best of times.
(My friend's dog, Sissy)
(Chocolate with cream crêpe)
Songs I had on replay:

No comments:

Post a Comment