Sunday 8 September 2013

University

Yesterday I was nervous the whole day because I was finally going to know if I had been accepted into university or not.
The results were supposed to be released at midnight but at 22h30 my mum received a call from her friend saying that her daughter's friend had already gotten a mail stating that she had been accepted. I immediately opened a new tab, logged into my e-mail and cheered as soon as I read that I too had been accepted, woohoo!
My family and friends showered me with congratulations and hugs, it was definitely a good time!

My university is in another city - takes me 45 minutes by bus and then 15 minutes walking. I don't know how tired I will be but chances are I won't have as much time for blogging as I did during the holidays. I will try my best to post everytime I can as this is something I really enjoy doing!

If you are going to uni this year like myself, good luck and have fun! We can be newbies together :) If you are still attending school, make the best of it! I know it can seem boring and you would rather be out with friends but trust me when I say you are going to miss it when it's over.
My uni :)
Happy sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment