Thursday 13 June 2013

Helping a Friend

Today I went out with two of my closest friends to help one of them with her uni project. Well, to be fair, I didn't help much. I was only there for mental support. She's doing a project about one of the many churchs we have here in our city and she needed someone to film entering the church, praying and all that stuff. I just watched whilst our other friend was bossed around (and I kind of made her giggle during a shoot, oops!).
While that was happening, I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of said church to post here! I'll be honest, churchs creep me out a little bit... but at the same time I find them really interesting and, sometimes, even pretty.




When she got all the shots she needed, we headed off to McDonalds, as we normally do. That seems to be our regular spot (fatties).


In-between those two places, I took a sneaky photo of a view to TrĂ³ia (behind the massive boats), a really lovely place I wish I could go to more often. A good amount of tourists spend their holidays there.


I will try to take more pictures next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment